Our staff provides the energy that sustains the firm. We have a dynamic group of people who take an active interest in the health of the firm and the world around us. With this in mind, employment candidates can anticipate a thorough interview process, focused not only on their professional qualifications, but on their personality, passion, and enthusiasm.
DJG maintains a Drug Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
CIVIL ENGINEER: We are currently looking for an experienced Civil Engineer to work within our Land Development Group. As a teammate, you can expect to provide your expertise for the gamut of clients, including housing authorities, military, local and state government, higher education and private developers.
Recent projects have ranged from an access control point, fire station, and apartment buildings requiring multi-year involvement, to drainage studies and small scale site designs completed in a few days.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited engineering program
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in civil / site design
- Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia
- LEED AP preferred
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience completing stormwater calculations and plans for state authorities.
Please send your resume to Donald Booth at email@example.com.
ARCHITECT: This is a unique opportunity to enhance our team to design projects for housing authorities, military, local and state government, higher education and private development clients.
Please have technical experience in the preparation of plans, specifications and construction administration. The ability to partner with the existing team, collaborate with other disciplines and work in partnership with leadership throughout the entire company is essential to maintain enduring relationship with our employees and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with diverse project experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Revit/BIM, AutoCAD, MS Office
- Federal Specification writing experience preferred (SpecsIntact)
- VA and/or NC license
Please send your resume to Donald Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org