DJG is an assembly of energetic people who take an active interest in the health of the firm and the world around them. Our staff provides the energy that sustains the firm. With this in mind, employment candidates can anticipate a lengthy screening process, focused not only on their professional qualifications, but on their direction in life as well.
DJG maintains a Drug Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer that can join our growing multi-discipline design team to assist in project design and delivery. Candidate should demonstrate a proven track record with effective project delivery for complete systems including HVAC, Energy Recovery, Energy Modeling, Geo-thermal, and Plumbing.
Candidate shall possess effective communication skills to be an integral team member for the project design from inception through construction with internal design teams, clients, consultants, and contractors.
DJG is looking for new team members who are willing to become valuable members of our team, grow with the firm, and looking for opportunities for upward growth with their professional maturity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the consulting industry
- Registered Professional Engineer in Virginia, or the ability to attain licensure within 6 months through comity
- LEED AP preferred
- AutoCAD experience a must. (Revit experience desired)
- Proficient in Load analysis and energy modeling – Trace Trane or similar
- Commissioning and Controls experience preferred
- Federal Specification writing experience preferred (Specs-in-tact)
- Fire Protection training and experience considered